Friday, October 14, 2016





                                                      Candy Canes


Wood sign that simply states Candy Canes with a 25 cent tag, perfect old school charm, I love this sign!! This will make a great addition to your holiday decorating or even make a great gift for that Christmas lover in your life.

Sign measures 7 x 12 inches with notch on back. Its been painted using Alabaster Chalk paint with Crimson Red Lettering, Beeswax Finish, signed & dated.

All of my signs are made using fresh, clean locally USA sourced pine. No used wood here, never! Used pallet wood is full of harmful chemicals, so I work only with clean fresh wood to insure a healthy sign for your home!

I love to create Custom Signs, so if you have a favorite saying or a family saying that you would like on wood, please let me make your sign!! 

Candy Cane Sign $25.00 plus $6.50 in Travel Fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment